iHub Research supports the iHub’s overall mission through discovery of uses and approaches to technology in Africa, experimentation towards knowledge creation, and sharing insights for improved decision making by technology stakeholders. We aim to stimulate a culture of curiosity and cultivate a community of interest around research and technology in Africa.
Through our work, we seek to:
- Increase the visibility of African tech researchers;
- Improve the quality of tech research and publication outputs from Africa;
- Surface information that can influence decision making of technology stakeholders;
- Identify new opportunities for technology entrepreneurs;
- Innovate on the research process.